Tuesday 28 August 2012

The Chair(s) Revamped !!

Done, finished with those two chairs! It took some time, less than I expected though. Wasn't easy with the first one, the cream/latte one , I mean loads of staples and glue that had to be removed before I could start my makeover ;)







The Duck Egg Damask one is my favourite, love the richness of this fabric and the colours! At first couldn't decide what  fabric to pick but as soon as I saw this one I knew I want it !





Some more pics of the chair, can't get enough of it! Hey, I'm not showing off! ;)





Just look on this fabric! I'm planning to use same fabric but different shade on the chair for my desk that is in need of TLC! 


                                                            Like this one!!

                  


No comments:

Post a Comment